Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Red face Sig 365 M-Carbo Springs

Recently purchased a Sig 365.
    Great pistol IMHO.
    The trigger wasn't bad but it needed some work.
    I ordered the Sig flat trigger & the M-Carbo trigger spring kit.
    The quality is very good.
    This was my first attempt at doing anything like this.
    Watched the video numerous times. Then got my nerve up
    and went for it.

Well worth the cost. Trigger is much improved. Smoother
    and no creep. Once the slack is gone , bang.

I wasn't able to measure before and after trigger pull.
    Thumps up for M-Carbo!
    Last edited by Norton; 09-16-2020 at 09:14 PM. Reason: spelling
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

MGO Member
    Recently I installed a reduced spring kit for my S&W 38 special air weight. I followed the M-carbo video and the installation was about 12 min. Man what a difference it made, stock the double action only trigger pull was 10lb, I polished some internal parts and got it down to 9 lb. still too heavy. After I installed the kit, trigger pull is 6 lb, and very shootable now. Went to the range yesterday and my wife really likes the gun now, she kept everything in the 9 and 10 ring, and all ammo went bang. The only thing I didn't like with the M-carbo video was, they showed prying off the side plate to get to the internals, a better way is to use a wooden block or mallet to tap the grip frame and the side plate will drop off. M-Carbo are a great place to do business with.

Because of Norton's review, I ordered the M-Carbo spring kit for my P365. Their installation video is excellent and the install went smooth for the most part. For some reason, I had trouble with holding up the small leg of the sear spring while reinstalling the pin that holds that leg and the safety lever in place. Purely a combination of failing coordination on my part and the lack of a third hand. I would not hesitate to recommend the kit to anyone with a medium or higher skill set and the proper tools (spelled out in the video). The kit did improve the trigger, but not as much as I had hoped for. My trigger gauge repeatedly indicated a 5 pound pull after the install, and I was really hoping for 4, but that's life. Still, hope springs (pun intended) eternal, and I'm hoping after I cycle some rounds through it and some of the excess grease used to reassemble the trigger group parts is removed via cleaning that I may gain some more reduction.

Over all, a good kit, fair price, and excellent instructions. Delivery time from date of ordering was 5 days. I rate this mod two thumbs up.
    Lighten up Francis.

I installed Sig's straight trigger on this gun also. Compared to the spring replacements, it's a walk in the park - provided you follow the video and don't pull the pin that holds the safety in place all the way out. You just need to pull it out far enough to rotate it and drop the transfer bar out. I don't think it took 15 minutes. Flat face triggers are a real boon for me as the finger on my right hand angles down and curved triggers can result in problems ranging from my finger dragging on the trigger guard to it getting pinched between the end of the trigger and the trigger guard.

Doing both the springs and straight trigger replacement make this gun much better, IMHO.
    Lighten up Francis.

Huh, I don't mind the trigger on my 365 but these reviews make me a little curious. Ordered.

M-Carbo saved the Remington 597 at work! I couldn't get 2 shots off without a jam, and now it runs like it should. The mags in these rifles are flaming balls of S*%$, and M-Carbo is the only company who sell extra power springs!
    Active airport shooter

good to hear, these just showed up on my radar for marlin 22s, semi auto and bolt action, I was waiting to hear real life reviews.

To M-Carbo's credit, at least as far as the 365 is concerned, they have an excellent installation video. The 365 is a pretty complicated (and ingenious) piece of engineering and had the parts just shown up with no video they might still be sitting on the bench or thrown in to Sig parts drawer.
    Lighten up Francis.