Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

2nd Amendment Lansing Rally, 9/17/2020

My wife and I helped staff the MGO tables at today's 2nd Amendment Rally/March at the State Capitol, and it was a great event.

IMG_4576.jpg

MGO had a very nice location under the big tent, and we got a lot of traffic and talked to a whole bunch of friendly people.

IMG_4579.jpg

We took the large MGO Banner on the March to/from the Courthouse, for a nice photo op

IMG_4582.jpg

The only sign of counter-protesting that I came across, was this tiny handmade BLM sign in someone's Lansing City Hall office window across the street from the Capitol Building

IMG_4575.jpg

There were lots of people there enjoying a great blue-sky day, and we look forward to attending this again in the future.
    Thanks again to the organizers, which really made it a smooth running event!
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

I am a Forum User
    It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife!!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by sca037 View Post

The only sign of counter-protesting that I came across, was this tiny handmade BLM sign in someone's Lansing City Hall office window across the street from the Capitol Building
    You didn't see the nut on the bike with the wooden crafted "coffin" on the back? He was an anti-Trumper

I am a Forum User
    It was great meeting you yesterday!

MGO Board of Directors

It was a good day, and it was a pleasure to meet you both!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Thanks guys, we enjoyed meeting/talking with everyone for sure!

I caught a glimpse of the bicycle guy that was mentioned while on the march, but he was too far away to actually discern what his message was.....
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

It was great putting some names to faces! I talked to the bicycle guy. I didn't see any mention of Trump on his signage but he is definitely convinced we should be wearing masks. We had a short, pleasant exchange.
    Just me

Instructor: Basic Pistol, PPIH, PPOH, Hunter Safety
    NRA Life Member
    President of the Chippewa County Shooting Association

I am a Forum User
    The Channel 7 web site headline says: "Dozens rally for gun rights outside Michigan Capitol", while the M-live headline says: "1,000 open-carry gun activists converge on Michigan Capitol lawn". So which is closer to the truth?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hd1. View Post
    The Channel 7 web site headline says: "Dozens rally for gun rights outside Michigan Capitol", while the M-live headline says: "1,000 open-carry gun activists converge on Michigan Capitol lawn". So which is closer to the truth?
    With how the lawn area was filled, I would say the 1000 person area is about correct...

Of course that is dozens, just a hair over 83 dozen.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    It was great seeing everyone there!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast