Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

NOS NIB Pre ban SKSs

I think I have 2 long & 2 short Chinese SKS with the spike bayo aka screwdriver as attached bayos were not legal for the chinese to use. Any idea of their value? I also have 1 new & 1 slightly used non preban M model that takes AK mags. Thanks!
    Last edited by flylo; 09-19-2020 at 07:32 PM.
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

A few years ago I paid $99.00 each.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    A few years ago I paid $99.00 each.
    Lol....just a few years ago. This was the first rifle I ever bought when I turned 18. I’m pretty sure I paid $120 for it......and $1.75 for a 20 round box of ammo for it, lol.

Browsing the auction sites it looks like minty Chinese SKS’s are going for $400-$500. PSA is selling well used ones for $350. There’s some listed for $700-$900 but don’t have much activity on them.

Now
    400-500 on the standard models
    600-700 on the M

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DLL9MM View Post
    Now
    600-700 on the M
    This is about right in our area. I sold a NIB M model for $600 in February. Paratrooper length will bring a small premium.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DLL9MM View Post
    Now
    600-700 on the M
    This is about right in our area. I sold a NIB M model for $600 in February. Paratrooper length will bring a small premium.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

MGO Member
    When I had a shop 30+ years ago the chinese sent the used ones in first then the new ones in cases of 10 packed full of cosmoline for $69ea, ammo for $69/1000 in spam cans & the 9mm 213 pistol for $69. Thanks
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

I kinda want the paratrooper model. Even though it never saw military service....

MGO Member
    I'll buy all the new model Ms I can get for $600ea. Here's what Gunbroker gets + shipping & sometimes tax.
    Listing Details

Item Condition used
    Results for sks model M
    SCARCE NORINCO MODEL SKS-M 7.62X39 CAL. AK MAGAZINE STYLE RIFLE
    Price
    $1,000.00
    Listing has Ended | 1 Bid

Anyother used one that say it's an M but isn't is $737 with 27 bids ends 12/13. Says it won't take drums & has the wrong stock. I have the converion plans to make reg SKSs take AK mags & suspect this may be of those. The used ones go from the $800 to $1000.