Never thought I'd write a report on a scope mount, but here I am, doing this because, this was a fantastic deal. (explanation WHY below)
I've been updating many of my rifle scopes, most recently those on my flat-top AR's.
I've bought several inexpensive scope mounts off Amazon, (note: Didn't write a review on any of them), they do serve their intended purpose.
Most have had to be modified, because as a hand loader, I save my brass & a brass catcher is a big back-saver (not having to pick up brass off the ground).
These mounts use 2 small pieces that utilize nuts (or screws) which clamp the pieces against the rail, to hold the mount to the flat top / rail.

I recently (few months ago) purchased a Vortex Scope from PSA.. the scope is a Vortex Sonora 4-12x44 Riflescope w/ Dead-Hold BDC Reticle , but it isn't the focus of this review.
What made this purchase noteworthy was the deal.. The Scope was sold along with the scope mount..here's the ad:

Vortex Sonora 4-12x44 Riflescope w/ Dead-Hold BDC Reticle & Vortex Cantilever Ring Mount For 1" Tube with 2" Offset for $149.99
had to add sales tax & shipping to the price, but what a deal..here's why.That price was for both the scope & mount.

I mounted the new Vortex scope on a rifle that I had already installed a modified mount, so I had this Vortex mount as an "extra" .
I wanted to replace a 4X32 scope on my S&W M&P 15-22 with something more powerful, as I couldn't see .22 bullet holes @ 50 yds with that scope & my Medicare-aged eyes.
Tried to use the mount from the 4 X 32 scope on the larger scope I wanted to use as it's replacement.
Scope wouldn't fit..the objective lens was too large, it just rested against the rail, so couldn't be mounted.

Remembering the "extra" Vortex mount from my recent purchase, I tried it..worked perfectly.
Noticed when attaching the mount, it doesn't use 2 pieces, each with a screw or nut attaching it to the rail,
it uses one longer attachment piece, that has 4 allen screws holding it to the rail..Very sturdy mount.

I was pretty impressed with this mount, so I looked it up, to see what it cost, should I need another mount in the future.
Checking a variety of online sellers, it's priced @ $99 most places, PSA has it for $89.00
Seems like I got a great deal, both scope & mount for $149.00

The scope review will follow @ a later time.