Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member Forum User

I posted on uploading photos...how about uploading using a android phone

Well the more I ask the more I flesh out my dilemma so now I am getting to the point? How can I upload photos on android phone?

What I do, is upload to Imgur, then copy the link and paste it in between (img) url (/img). Replace the () with []. I also add a lower case L to the last bit of random numbers/ letters in the url right before the .jpg. This sizes the pics to a reasonable size for the forum.

MGO Board of Directors

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member Forum User
    Ok i believe possibly phones are not compatible with uploading pics...i will try with my computer..

Quote Originally Posted by Gubba View Post
    Ok i believe possibly phones are not compatible with uploading pics...i will try with my computer..

I use the HTML coding listed above on all my devices. It should bypass incompatibility issues all together since you’re “programming” the vBulletin software to do what you want instead of relying on your device to do it for you.

You have to click "Go advanced" and some options come up for me with my Android Phone. I'm not sure if I am technically saavy enough to make a video of uploading a photo on my phone to MGO. I click the paperclip Icon, green plus sign to add photos, then phone asks where from Camera?Files(stored pics) ? Video. Then once uploaded click the check box on which photo (in MGO software) and insert that photo inline.
    Last edited by alinc100; 09-25-2020 at 03:33 PM.

MGO Member Forum User
    Well thank you...i finally uploaded some photos ...with yours and everybody else's posts...