Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Rechamber a pistol barrel

I'd like to get a 9mm barrel rechambered to .357 sig. It's going into a CZ SP-01 .40cal, so the barrel should be the only thing I need.

Anyone know a place that can do it? I can find the barrel.

I know the CZ custom shop will do it, but I don't know whether anyone locally is set up for it.

I am a Forum User
    I've talked to them and they're not currently doing it. My pistol is with them now for some other work.

Quote Originally Posted by mullenba View Post
    I've talked to them and they're not currently doing it. My pistol is with them now for some other work.
    Really? That sucks, that used to be a routine thing for them, around $300 if I remember right.

Huh, maybe Doug Jones would do it in Rochester. I'd call him and if not I'm sure he knows someone.

I am a Forum User
    Is there nobody that makes an aftermarket .357 sig barrel? I’d think it would be comparable in price to buy one already chambered in .357 sig but have no first hand experience pricing one out for that make/model gun.

Quote Originally Posted by mittenman View Post
    Is there nobody that makes an aftermarket .357 sig barrel? I’d think it would be comparable in price to buy one already chambered in .357 sig but have no first hand experience pricing one out for that make/model gun.
    It's a small market. There's glock stuff but other than that not many.