Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

80% lower assistance Flint area

I went in on an 80% lower buy and my co-worker with a jig and mill retired during covid layoff. Does anyone in the Flint area have the means to assist me in completing this. Money is tight right now or I would just buy everything I need to do it myself.

I am a Forum User
    I'm confused as to what you're asking. You guys purchased the lowers and jig together and he took off with them after he retired? You have nothing left?
    Last edited by 93bandit; 09-29-2020 at 08:29 AM.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 93bandit View Post
    I'm confused as to what you're asking. You guys purchased the lowers and jig together and he took off with them after he retired? You have nothing left?
    I think what he is saying is that the guy with the jig/mill retired and he no longer has access to it. He's Looking for someone who has one and help.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 93bandit View Post
    No a few if us just purchased lowers. Another guy at work had a mill and jig but he has retired.

I am a Forum User
    Just pick up a drill press , WD-40 and end mill set from Harbor Freight and get to it. Go s l o w.