Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    80 million people buy 50 rds equals 4 billion. So double that it's total sales of last year.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by loki993 View Post
    I won't say it can't because I'm sure it can. What I will say though is that if it does it will definitely end up in court and likely be overturned... eventually.
    As of January 6, 2021 I have no confidence that the courts will be basing their rulings on the Constitution.

MGO Member
    Chief Justice Roberts already said the fear of riots was more important then the rule of law.
    He is a disgrace to the position he holds.
    Last edited by gjgalligan; 01-10-2021 at 07:15 PM.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by loki993 View Post
    I won't say it can't because I'm sure it can. What I will say though is that if it does it will definitely end up in court and likely be overturned... eventually. The problem is no one knows how long eventually will be, but it's very likely to be a while.

So never is a very long time, prices will come back down. How long will they take? It's gonna be a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    As of January 6, 2021 I have no confidence that the courts will be basing their rulings on the Constitution.
    Here in our area, Muskegon, the local courts have been legislating from the bench for decades. I have personally watched in horror as liberal Judges make the rules up as they go along in "their" courtrooms, to the point of even rewriting traffic tickets to match their likings and deny even recoginizing State Statutes pertaining to cases = legislated law means nothing, much less Constitutional Law. I am still not convinced that we, as Constitutional 2A lovers, are not being played bigly and have a hard time believing that we aren't entering the day and age of anti American groups proactively seeking the day when our shooters will end up being nothing more than wall art.

If we as a collective group allow that to happen then we didnt deserve the shooters to begin with.

MGO Member
    today cabelas dundee was there when they unlocked the door about 25 people turkey trotted to one area in the store only to be disappointed swarming around like angry bees

MGO Member
    I want one of these for my garage
    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bruce...110714880-evTi

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456