Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Will Trumps Red Flag Affect Your Vote?

I was wondering if Trumps position on being pro red flag law will affect the way you vote this year.

I have a problem with "I like take the guns first, and do the due process later" statement that I'm sure you have all heard by now. He ran for office in 2016 sporting an NRA hat proclaiming that the attacks on our second amendment rights were over. But bump stock and red flag happened.

I voted all red this year, except for President Trump. I wrote in Jesus Christ. Couldnt think of a better choice. That said, I sincerely hope he wins the election, and am quite confident that he will keep the White House.

I almost voted for Trump in 2016, but I'd learned about Trumps support of "stop and frisk" laws. This indicated to me that if he had no respect for or knowledge of the fourth amendment, then he couldnt be trusted with the second amendment either. I was correct in that assertation. By now, we shouldnt need a license, or it should have total reciprocity, the NFA should have been repealed, and just maybe, maybe, the hughes amendment.

That said, I could not be happier with him as our President. Our economy was amazing before the covid scam, his foreign policy and well as immigration are great. Regulatory reform, you name it. I really hope he wins, but he will do it without my vote. He took an oath.

I'm torn between him and Jo Jorgensen. If think Jo deserves my vote much more but out of pragmatism I still feel like I should vote for Trump.

MGO Member
    I'm voting against the commie.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns N Glory View Post
    I was wondering if Trumps position on being pro red flag law will affect the way you vote this year.

I have a problem with "I like take the guns first, and do the due process later" statement that I'm sure you have all heard by now. He ran for office in 2016 sporting an NRA hat proclaiming that the attacks on our second amendment rights were over. But bump stock and red flag happened.

I voted all red this year, except for President Trump. I wrote in Jesus Christ. Couldnt think of a better choice. That said, I sincerely hope he wins the election, and am quite confident that he will keep the White House.

I almost voted for Trump in 2016, but I'd learned about Trumps support of "stop and frisk" laws. This indicated to me that if he had no respect for or knowledge of the fourth amendment, then he couldnt be trusted with the second amendment either. I was correct in that assertation. By now, we shouldnt need a license, or it should have total reciprocity, the NFA should have been repealed, and just maybe, maybe, the hughes amendment.

That said, I could not be happier with him as our President. Our economy was amazing before the covid scam, his foreign policy and well as immigration are great. Regulatory reform, you name it. I really hope he wins, but he will do it without my vote. He took an oath.
    I agree & we would have those if only we had elected Hillary.
    I'm sure we will have it the first year Biden is in office.

Think about the second amendment before you vote.

I am a Forum User
    He said those things, and then after discussing further with other lawmakers he dropped support for increase background checks and red flag laws.

Focus on his actions, not his words like liberals do.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...683_story.html

Republicans may not be 100% pro-2A, but they're able to be reasoned with. Democrats are gone on the issue. Biden and Kamala are the most anti-gun ticket ever. The choice couldn't be more clear.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    I'm torn between him and Jo Jorgensen. If think Jo deserves my vote much more but out of pragmatism I still feel like I should vote for Trump.
    It's nice to see you growing wiser.

MGO Member
    A vote for a third party is a wasted vote, especially for president. I wish this wasn’t the case, that we had 3-5 viable parties in this country that could form coalitions in the legislature versus the two-party nonsense we have now, but we don’t.

A vote for Biden/Harris is a vote against 2A.

I am a Forum User
    You wrote in"jesus christ"? He was born in the middle east, therefore can not legally be president,......

Lmao..... sorry

I am a Forum User
    I am voting IN PERSON for President Trump, no he is not perfect but I think he is the man the Lord sent to help save our nation! Remember a vote for Biden is a vote for someone in the shadows controlling the country and we will never know who it is.

I am a Forum User
    He would only have to follow the rules if he ran as a Republican, Democrats not so much.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast