Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rtain-pistols/

On Saturday the White House told the Washington Beacon that the administration would be looking into the ATF’s actions in order to ensure Second Amendment rights are not being violated.

The White House said, “The White House and leadership at the Department of Justice are reviewing this matter to ensure there is no interference with the ability of law-abiding citizens—including lawful firearms manufacturers—to exercise their constitutionally guaranteed liberties.”

Surprisingly, the WH has publicly acknowledged concern with this ATF action. I unfortunately agree with others that braces may end up being restricted eventually (definitely if Biden gets in). Seems more logical to just allow SBRs without the tax stamp. I never really understood the government concern with SBRs (maybe someone can explain to me?).

Quote Originally Posted by bjmusico View Post
    I never really understood the government concern with SBRs (maybe someone can explain to me?).
    The absolute shortest version is that Clyde Barrow's favorite rife was a cut-down BAR (FA model).

The full story is VERY long.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    The absolute shortest version is that Clyde Barrow's favorite rife was a cut-down BAR (FA model).

The full story is VERY long.
    Thanks! I thought it might be something like that. I'll have go look into it more. At first, I thought there would be some semi-rational argument against higher-powered rifle round being used in a concealable format, etc. But then, I figured it was probably just some knee-jerk reaction from long ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123