Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SICVIC View Post
    Sic play on words! Nope I totally get it. As I said earlier; I respect someone who expresses their thoughts fourth right rather than talking smack to their hommies.

Someone many branches up the tree probably has a precise answer but I have 2 theories. 1st is the recording device itself. (My phone ) I'm only shooting a few inches over it and I think there may be an internal delay or offset between audio and video capture. Maybe one processes faster than the other. In this case, the audio side.

My second guess is location. The Farm is called Echo Valley for a reason. There is a boat ton of sound reverberation that happens is this low area surrounded by woods.

I'm throwing darts here. Lol Smart person please feel free to chime in!

In the end, nothing is impossible. Hell, hitting that key... who saw that coming right???

All good and thank you! !
    I don't know. It's good campfire drinking / bench racing material. I recall working the pits in F Class and you hear the (super)sonic crack, but not like gunfire. Really weird stuff happens when they cross the barrier. Again, all before the actual report from the rifle, 3, 6 or 1000 yards the other direction.
    I'll take the bait. I've got 1000 yards I can shoot just up the road from you (if you're in Mayville) on our farm / property.
    I think the guy we lease to had beans on it now which should come off pretty soon if not already so I guess I'd set up two cameras on both ends, hitting record at the same time, then synching them back on playback and see what happens. Sans KTM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    I don't know. It's good campfire drinking / bench racing material. I recall working the pits in F Class and you hear the (super)sonic crack, but not like gunfire. Really weird stuff happens when they cross the barrier. Again, all before the actual report from the rifle, 3, 6 or 1000 yards the other direction.
    I'll take the bait. I've got 1000 yards I can shoot just up the road from you (if you're in Mayville) on our farm / property.
    I think the guy we lease to had beans on it now which should come off pretty soon if not already so I guess I'd set up two cameras on both ends, hitting record at the same time, then synching them back on playback and see what happens. Sans KTM.
    Sounds like a great test and would be cool to see what you find out.

I'm in Mayville so if you do put something together and want company then let me know.

You can even use the KTM just to keep it real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12