Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<
December Holiday Member's Dinner & Fun Shoot at Huron Valley Guns - Saturday, December 12, 2020 - Tickets on sale now - All are welcome!CLICK——>>HERE<<—CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS!

AmazonSmile

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

December Holiday Member's Dinner & Fun Shoot

December Holiday Member’s Dinner/Fun Shoot

Where:
    Huron Valley Guns
    56477 Grand River
    New Hudson, MI 48165

When: Saturday, December 12, 2020

Time: 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Arrival/Sign-in

Range time: 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.

Meal service starts @ 7:15 p.m. in Molly Pitcher’s

Announcements/Member Discussion/Door Prize & Gun of the Year Drawings start approximately @ 7:45 p.m.

Ticket Cost: $40 each (MGO Members only $10 each!! USE Code “MEMBER” at checkout…Membership WILL be verified!)

Minimum of 30 pre-booking ticket sales are needed!!
    In the event, that 30 tickets are not sold by October 22, 2020, the cost of the tickets purchased will be refunded.

Ticket includes range time and meal
    Taco Bar with all the fixings & beverage service (non-alcoholic only).
    You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. - Rush Limbaugh
    Mama Bear is such a sweet way to describe the fact that I'd tear you open and eat your insides if you hurt my children.

Outer Holly Area but still close enough to hear the Trains
    Tickets are in the shop under Misc items or via this link. There is a "Have a coupon code" link at the top of the cart click the link to open the additional part of the form.
    MGO Election Committee Chairman
    NRA Member, SAF Member, NRA RSO, MDFI Alumni.

**DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Hooray! A December meeting location that is easy for me to get to. I've ordered my ticket.

The photos and descriptions look and sound great. I wonder how much for the Gatling gun?

I do have a question, maybe better directed at HVG, but one of you might know the answer. In their waiver, it says "personal firearms...with CPL, must be holstered and concealed..." Does this mean no open carry?

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Hooray! A December meeting location that is easy for me to get to. I've ordered my ticket.

The photos and descriptions look and sound great. I wonder how much for the Gatling gun?

I do have a question, maybe better directed at HVG, but one of you might know the answer. In their waiver, it says "personal firearms...with CPL, must be holstered and concealed..." Does this mean no open carry?
    I do believe so but not sure why. I can get clarification for you if you need it.
    You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. - Rush Limbaugh
    Mama Bear is such a sweet way to describe the fact that I'd tear you open and eat your insides if you hurt my children.

Thanks for the offer, but no need on my account.

I know it's only been a couple of days, but any idea how many MGO'ers have bought tickets?

MGO Board of Directors

I know it's only been a couple of days, but any idea how many MGO'ers have bought tickets?
    We are 70% of the way to locking this down!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

They have ZERO ISSUES with open carry. I open carry there most of the time I go. Great range, I was just there shooting on the 100yd range.

I'm planning on attending, but have to make sure I'm clear of family holiday stuff first.

Just bought my ticket will see everyone there.

How are we doing on ticket sales? On are range time are we able to use the 100 yd range?

I have never shoot 100 yd indoors. I bet it a lot of fun.
    I Love my County,
    But Fear my Goverment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast