Picked this up in a trade, as I wanted a pocket 9 for cool weather to drop in my coat pockets, and it's the perfect size for that. After letting Sig work out all the bugs on this(I hope!) I decided to give one a try. I knew they were accurate, after shooting one a year ago, but this model looked appealing for pocket carry being the SAS version. The previous owner had a shim under the sight module, that I had to remove because it shot high, but after dialing it in, it shoots to POA. You actually get quite a bit of windage adjustment, so you have to be careful on your adjustments. I did my adjustments at 7 yards, and I bet you get 5" of right to left at that range. This pistol is a dream to shoot! With the ported bbl, you get very little muzzle rise between shots. My last mag was at 25 yards shooting at a 11"W x 18"T steel silhouette, and all 10rds hit shooting rapid fire. I really like the Bulleye sight on this pistol! Very easy to get used to. The only downside of them is they are not very bright as night sights, but I have not looked at them after waking up with night vision either. I ran 100 perfect rounds through it, all in all, Sig has a winner in my opinion!