Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

It is not licensed.. JACK, Neither am I..

When "political correctness" was not in the dictionary yet... I am enjoying watching these old episodes..

Excellent! Thanks for posting, it brought back memories of the "old-time" gun shops identical to the one in the video clip... in the '70s one of the best was "Hoods Gun Shop", I think it was on Fort Street in Allen Park, when you walked in you were greeted by a 50 caliber mounted on a tripod in the middle of the floor... the right side of the long wall was filled with ammunition just like in that video clip, above the ammunition were dozens of military fully automatic weapons. the left side and hundreds the handguns and rifles behind the counter. in the back private area was a real in-house gunsmith workshop. as a kid, going there was such a treat.

if I remember correctly they closed in the mid-late 70's when a customer walked in, removed a 1911 missing a grip and asked if they had a replacement, then announced that it was a robbery, several other gunmen posing as "customers" brandished weapons, disarmed all the employees and locking the front door. a truck up to the rear door and they emptied the store of all the firearms and ammunition, they found all the military weapons the next day, after discovering they all had welded receivers they were tossed.

that was back before insurance days, the store closed and never reopened.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by michiganpi View Post
    in the '70s one of the best was "Hoods Gun Shop",
    Interesting coincidence, there's a place in Illinois named very similar. Wonder what the chance of that are?

Everyone knew of Hoods.