Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garandsrus View Post
    Wouldn’t a purchase permit form need to be filled out for any pistol sold? A person might get some good deals on long guns!
    If the Purchaser has a CPL, they just need to fill out a Pistol sales Record PSR (RI-060). The LTP is only needed for private sales to one that doesn't have a CPL.

And if the purchaser also has an out of State carry permit, he can throw it away once the transaction is complete. (don't expect the seller to know any of the laws, just give them the PSR as an acknowledgment of the purchase)

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    If the Purchaser has a CPL, they just need to fill out a Pistol sales Record PSR (RI-060). The LTP is only needed for private sales to one that doesn't have a CPL.

And if the purchaser also has an out of State carry permit, he can throw it away once the transaction is complete. (don't expect the seller to know any of the laws, just give them the PSR as an acknowledgment of the purchase)
    This.

I am a Forum User
    Just got off the phone with the officer in charge of the buyback. Apparently they are not fond of us offering more money for the firearms. He said we would be in violation of the city ordinance which requires a "peddlers license". Unbelievable. I thought this was a free country. He also told me that they are going to be melting down all of the guns. What a waste.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 123mg9898 View Post
    Just got off the phone with the officer in charge of the buyback. Apparently they are not fond of us offering more money for the firearms. He said we would be in violation of the city ordinance which requires a "peddlers license". Unbelievable. I thought this was a free country. He also told me that they are going to be melting down all of the guns. What a waste.
    He can make any claim he wishes, doesn't mean it's enforceable

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .38special View Post
    He can make any claim he wishes, doesn't mean it's enforceable
    Sounds like our Secretary of State.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by truckerdave397 View Post
    Sounds like our Secretary of State.
    Fact!

That is illegal.
    Anything that they don't bring into their own stable is to be turned over to the MSP.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member
    Lol, you need a license to purchase something? These guys are idiots.

I am a Forum User
    Sorry forgot to say that the weapons are going to MSP specifically to be melted down. You're absolutely right. Still upsetting.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    Lol, you need a license to purchase something? These guys are idiots.
    Yeah can you believe that? What are they going to cite us or arrest over a purchase? I thought we had a right to be in a public space and make private transactions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast