Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Had my new MRO die, thumbs up Trijicon!

Trijicon makes a newer green dot option on their MRO sight, this is the one I have. Sighted it in, popped in in the safe, six months later....dead.
    Tried three new batteries, nothing. I sent off and e mail explaining what happened and the company quickly got me a RMA number.
    I had not sent in the warranty paperwork, who does, anyway they repaired it no charge and mailed it back good as new.
    Although bummed it died, with a reputation like they have of bullet proof products. Customer service was great and I'm back in business!

MGO Member
    I'll have to check mine. I ordered it 5 or 6 months ago with a firearm to put it on. Sight showed up quickly, still waiting for the firearm. I played with the sight when I got it and put it back in the case and haven't touched it since. Hopefully it is still working!

That's awesome that they took care of it no questions asked. How long was the turn around?

Took about three weeks