Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Election day open carry ban

As you might have heard, our communist secretary of state had unilaterally decided state law and the constitution do not apply to her (she learned that from her boss ignoring the state supreme court) and banned open carry within 100 feet of a polling location. There is nothing in state law that would allow this, in addition to it being blatantly unconstitutional.

Regardless of how you feel about Open Carry this ignoring of the rule of law is not right and is a direct attack against gun owners. Also, many polling places are in “pistol free zones” like schools and churches which means that the only legal way to carry there is Open Carry. So what this communist has done is effectively ban guns and self defense from anyone who wishes to vote in person, this is a clear attempt at voter suppression and intimidation, there can be no other explanation. To vote you must be disarmed in the face of threats from violent communist mobs like antifa. I fully expect violence from leftists on or shortly after election day, now more than ever it is important to be armed.

What is being done to stop this? Are there any pending lawsuits or injunctions?

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Large thread already addressing it here, you’ve missed it it seems. But yes, MGO seems to be filing something’ with respect to challenging this.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    Large thread already addressing it here, you’ve missed it it seems. But yes, MGO seems to be filing something’ with respect to challenging this.
    It seems so, do you happen to have a link?

I am a Forum User
    Thankyou.