Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by electricboogaloo View Post
    You know, it actually did become easier to spot scams. All legit sellers now have a phone number or email in the ad text, and scammers don't. So I guess there is a positive aspect to this change.
    Not true. Scammers use email in their ads all the time. Here, and on Armslist.

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...re-of-Scammers!
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by G22 View Post
    Not true. Scammers use email in their ads all the time. Here, and on Armslist.

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...re-of-Scammers!
    Not saying it's perfect, but now ads without email or phone number can safely be assumed to be a scam and I can move on to other posts.

MGO Member
    They will now DIE. Greedy!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Grayling View Post
    They will now DIE. Greedy!
    Not so sure on that one man... I have a posting still up there from before they went paid only and there still seems to be plenty of people willing to pay. I think it's dumb of them, but hey there's always someone willing to take people's money...

To note, since I'm not a paid user, I can't edit my post but.... I still get emails apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by doslitros View Post
    Not so sure on that one man... I have a posting still up there from before they went paid only and there still seems to be plenty of people willing to pay. I think it's dumb of them, but hey there's always someone willing to take people's money...

To note, since I'm not a paid user, I can't edit my post but.... I still get emails apparently.
    You can still edit if you have the original confirmation email from Armslist. At least I have been able to multiple times.

If you get on MeWe there are several gun groups in MI and you can buy and sell guns there for free.

You would think that by now private sellers would start at least putting their email address in the listing to attract the people
    who don't want to pay the fee.
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JLHOG View Post
    If you get on MeWe there are several gun groups in MI and you can buy and sell guns there for free.
    I’m on MeWe in a bunch of reloading groups but I hadn’t found any that specifically dealt with buying and selling within Michigan.

Searched again and found a couple though.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JLHOG View Post
    You can still edit if you have the original confirmation email from Armslist. At least I have been able to multiple times.
    Yeah I’m pretty sure I deleted that one since I could just login and edit before.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456