Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    In reality, how often did you find a legitimate deal on armsfist that you ended up purchasing?
    Personally, I think I made 1 purchase in the last decade. Otherwise, it was pretty much like the ammo section of MGO during an election year. Insane prices for beat up entry level failed projects.

And sellers will get smart and just add a pic with their email or phone in the ad like most [legit] dealers do already.
    3x in the last year...1 gun, 1 bulk buy of ammo, 1 holster and extras.. worse problem I've had is one guy was 10 min late

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by .38special View Post
    3x in the last year...1 gun, 1 bulk buy of ammo, 1 holster and extras.. worse problem I've had is one guy was 10 min late
    I agree! I buy/sell often on there and cannot remember any issues

I am a Forum User
    I have sold many cases of bulk ammo through Armslist in the past couple months. A higher percentage of potential buyers from there never follow through but nobody complains about prices

If I log into Armslist to see/bump my ad I get the popups with the upgrade message. If I go through the link they sent when I first put the ad up I can edit (which I did today) and bump. I am guessing this is not intended but as long as it works for a couple weeks until my ammo is gone I am happy.

MGO Member
    Just received this e-mail from AL:

Dear Armslist User,

I hope all is well.

You may be finding yourself having some difficulty navigating the site. We thank you for your patience as we upgrade our infrastructure in an effort to reduce scams, and improve the overall user experience. As you may know, we are facing yet another lawsuit from the anti-gunners at Brady United. In an effort to offset the mounting legal costs, we have created a new paid account type: The Premium Personal Program. While it's still in it's early stages, our roadmap for the program includes some exciting new characteristics for our users including exclusive discounts, exclusive deals, and a plethora of new site and account features in the months to come. If you'd like to give it a try, click here.

Thank you again for your continued patience and support as we experience these growing pains. We hope to offer a vastly improved experience soon.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock2340ACP View Post
    Just received this e-mail from AL:

Dear Armslist User,

I hope all is well.

You may be finding yourself having some difficulty navigating the site. We thank you for your patience as we upgrade our infrastructure in an effort to reduce scams, and improve the overall user experience. As you may know, we are facing yet another lawsuit from the anti-gunners at Brady United. In an effort to offset the mounting legal costs, we have created a new paid account type: The Premium Personal Program. While it's still in it's early stages, our roadmap for the program includes some exciting new characteristics for our users including exclusive discounts, exclusive deals, and a plethora of new site and account features in the months to come. If you'd like to give it a try, click here.

Thank you again for your continued patience and support as we experience these growing pains. We hope to offer a vastly improved experience soon.
    You beat me to it by just a minute. I was just going to post the same email.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by december1979 View Post
    You beat me to it by just a minute. I was just going to post the same eamil.
    Guys beat be by three minutes. I just received the same

Maybe it will reduce all the scams on there.

I am a Forum User
    Got the same when I checked my email.

I was wondering what was going on. I have not gotten the email yet.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    I've discovered that anytime I want to respond to an ad, I have to create a new account. I just reuse the same credentials. My account stays active for maybe a day, then disappears. I've written their help desk twice on this issue, without any response. I haven't been asked to upgrade, though it is an option that is highlighted when recreating my account.
    That's because you're on a special plan. They call it the "Joe Biden Plan".

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast