Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Not sure how this will reduce scammers. I think the majority of scams come from sale ads.

I just tried to contact myself thru my listing and it wants me to pay. I just added my email in with the description. It nuts you need to pay to ask if its still for sale even............

Once Bidden becomes your POTUS you won't have to worry about listing your guns.

Next up in the category of "Stupidest Business Decision of the Decade" - Ebay charges buyers for placing bids.

Armslist is a joke! Pistols for sale with VFG on them, people asking "Is it still for sale?" then nothing else, Most ads are scams... I agree, The seller should be the one getting charged, not the buyers, but hey.

I just tried, was able to send a free message. What kind of accounts do you guys have?
    Last edited by JDG; 10-23-2020 at 05:49 AM.
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    I just tried, was able to send a free message. What kind of accounts do you guys have?
    It looks like you can respond to paid vendor ads but not to private ads without upgrading your account. That's how it looks on my end - with a free standard account.
    Last edited by brodie; 10-23-2020 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    It looks like you can respond to paid vendor ads but not to private ads without upgrading your account. That's how it looks on my end - with a free standard account.
    Copy that, I did reply to a paid vendor... Thanks
    Active airport shooter

I paid the fee to check it out, and use PowerSearch since I was excited to try it again, PowerSearch hasn't worked in over a year.

Well...guess what STILL doesn't work? PowerSearch, even though they advertise it in the paid membership.

Just sent them an angry email and disputed the charge on my CC. Screw Armslist.

LOL, I think they may have disabled the "Contact Us" feature due to the overwhelming support that their new changes have generated. Of all the ways that they could have increased their revenue they chose the least effective one

I suppose now people will not be able to put their phone numbers in their ads, as it will allow non paying buyers to contact them
    Active airport shooter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast