Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    People asking over a grand for a stamped receiver Iron sighted AK ???? Damn....

Quote Originally Posted by westcliffe01 View Post
    People asking over a grand for a stamped receiver Iron sighted AK ???? Damn....
    Check out prices on the almighty WASR10! Just a few years ago they were $350, wish I had bought all that Dunham’s had in stock....
    Active airport shooter

Picked up my gun yesterday, all is perfect except I found the top rail is out of spec!! I tried to install my PA micro dot when I got home, and the rail is too wide for it to set down on, so any of you dealers with these in stock, you might want to try to fit a dot on your guns before you sell them. I will be sending this back for a new top cover, too bad because it is straight as an arrow, perfect otherwise. They do use retainer plates to hold the axis pins in, and they could stand to be .010"-.016" thicker for a better fit. I swapped in a thicker plate I had to hold the trigger pin in tighter. I can see why people say the hole is too big, when the pin backs out .010", it does move!
    Active airport shooter

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    Picked up my gun yesterday, all is perfect except I found the top rail is out of spec!! I tried to install my PA micro dot when I got home, and the rail is too wide for it to set down on, so any of you dealers with these in stock, you might want to try to fit a dot on your guns before you sell them. I will be sending this back for a new top cover, too bad because it is straight as an arrow, perfect otherwise. They do use retainer plates to hold the axis pins in, and they could stand to be .010"-.016" thicker for a better fit. I swapped in a thicker plate I had to hold the trigger pin in tighter. I can see why people say the hole is too big, when the pin backs out .010", it does move!
    Why not just have them send another cover ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Why not just have them send another cover ?
    It has a hinged cover like a PAP or a Krink, I don’t have a way to flare the pin after installing.
    Active airport shooter

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    It has a hinged cover like a PAP or a Krink, I don’t have a way to flare the pin after installing.
    Ok, I figured there had to be a good reason.

Just got back from zeroing the irons, very smooth shooter! It groups better at 50 yards then the Scorpion I sold that funded this purchase Very satisfied other then the out of spec rail.
    Active airport shooter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12