Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Biden 2020???

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    President Biden might surpass Obama as the greatest gun salesman ever.
    Between the Pandemic and a possible Biden win there have been more registered weapons this year. I would bet they end up beating any previous record.

Hell if my Democrat loving older brother had to call me asking for advice on a pistol purchase in Florida anything might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jziggy101 View Post
    Between the Pandemic and a possible Biden win there have been more registered weapons this year. I would bet they end up beating any previous record.
    Where did you get that disingenuous tidbit of garbage?

First, what are you calling "registration"? There is no national registration!

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M View Post
    That'll be difficult to do with nothing available for sale. You can't even find a d/a revolver for sale on-line.
    Did manufacturers stop producing firearms? No, I don't think so.
    Maybe there are none on the shelves because they are purchased before they can even be put on display.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    Did manufacturers stop producing firearms? No, I don't think so.
    Maybe there are none on the shelves because they are purchased before they can even be put on display.
    Its a mixture of both.

Reduced production capacity due to covid restrictions/lockdown measures AND increases in demand/record sales #s.

There are also a ton of shops that have decided that their business model during this time is Gunbroker first.

I looked up a bunch of gun shops that also listed on gunbroker, and had their store inventory posted on their website.

There are quite a few that are taking store inventory off the shelves, to strictly sell to the highest bidder on GB. Cant blame them, honestly, since it may be the last time they could ever do so, if Biden becomes president.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Where did you get that disingenuous tidbit of garbage?

First, what are you calling "registration"? There is no national registration!
    Regardless of how he worded it, he's not wrong. There have been record gun sales, whether you call them sales or registrations, or "exchanges of funds for equipment"

Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    Regardless of how he worded it, he's not wrong. There have been record gun sales, whether you call them sales or registrations, or "exchanges of funds for equipment"
    The best/most you can claim as valid estimate numbers is the count on NICS checks. And that, in no way, reflects a count on sales.

The metric used DOES MATTER!

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    I had meant to say that there were record number of NICS checks which directly relate to number of firearms sold.

Well, maybe we see the NRA actually do what they claim to do...

...though considering we are likely to keep a republican senate in either case, Biden's gun control crap should stay a day dream/nightmare.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jziggy101 View Post
    I had meant to say that there were record number of NICS checks which directly relate to number of firearms sold.
    I'll apologize for my fellow forum members, they thrive on correcting posts, and proving you wrong. Where as there a place for corrections and facts, I think most understood what you meant and probably even agree with the thought.

Doesn't matter how many guns are sold. Where's the ammo?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast