Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Ready to Vote ... Sad it has to be like this

I've open carried in the last two elections ... never had a problem. Sad it has come to this

MGO Member
    It's funny how they make a problem out of nothing.

I just buffed up my hard chrome 1911 so I'll be looking good in the morning!

I am a Forum User
    Dang. I voted by mail.

Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    Dang. I voted by mail.
    Did you open carry or conceal carry to your mailbox?

MGO Board of Directors

I dropped my wife's and my ballots off at our Clerk's office yesterday and verified they were showing as received online (they were).

I went to my normal polling place this morning around 9:45 just to check on how long the lines were and to see if the "No Open Carry" signs were posted (they weren't).

NO LINE…WALK RIGHT UP!

Wow…

That said, it was probably the optimal time to go…after the "first thing in the morning" rush, yet before the lunchtime rush…and WELL before the after work last minute rush.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Did you open carry or conceal carry to your mailbox?
    Current wife dropped off at city.
    She doesn't feel a need for self protection.
    I always conceal carry.

I am a Forum User
    I wanted to conceal but my voting is at a church so I didn't want to cause any issues. Wish I would have done an absentee; took me an hour; registration; 45 minutes in lines; vote and out the door. My wife showed up at 7am and it also took her an hour to get through. They said it was non stop hour wait. If I'd have known I would have brought coffee and doughnuts for all the Republican voters!

MGO Member
    Beautiful sig. I tried to buy one of those a while back and a PSA website screw up kept me from getting the gun I ordered.

I open carried my Sig Legion to the poll yesterday and had no issues whatsoever. Im also in Macomb which is a pro-gun red county, and chesterfield, an area itself thats very pro gun, so I wasnt expecting to have any issues at all.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    Beautiful sig. I tried to buy one of those a while back and a PSA website screw up kept me from getting the gun I ordered.

I open carried my Sig Legion to the poll yesterday and had no issues whatsoever. Im also in Macomb which is a pro-gun red county, and chesterfield, an area itself thats very pro gun, so I wasnt expecting to have any issues at all.
    Took me awhile to find one; and if I ever run out of bullets it will double as a hammer ... thing weighs a ton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast