Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Really? Huh.
    Now I need to go rummage around the garage and see if I have any small wall anchors....
    #6 anchors
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Really? Huh.
    Now I need to go rummage around the garage and see if I have any small wall anchors....
    The #4-6 x 7/8" ones

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    #6 anchors
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    The #4-6 x 7/8" ones
    Thank you, Gentlemen!
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

depends on what you own, some you can dry fire.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-fire-rimfire/

Refer to the manual, or a expert on your rifle, which could be just the consensus on one of the gun forums if everyone agrees for a shred technical reason it is on ok model X because reason Y.

Quote Originally Posted by guncustomization View Post
    I have been using centerfire designs for months. But I don’t have any idea about rimfires Recently I came to know that when we do dry fire in a rimfire rifles it ill affect the gun’s performance because of its brittle firing pins. If we do so how many rounds of dryfire will it take to affect the gun. Or is there any Gun Customization tricks to make it more reliable
    Its a design issue, either on your model it is an issue or not. You will not modify it to work you will either get snap caps, or not.

If you want too dry fire a ton, go in blank slate and just buy a 22 that the design permits you to dry fire, thats the easiest solution, make that your test gun for dry fires, your go to range gun, and your work horse practice gun.

My buddy got the new glock 44 which is a design that allows you to dry fire no worries. Sorry I am a 22 rifle guy, I do not have a 22 handgun ... though I do want a browning, ruger mk VI, possibly old high standard, dry firing was not my top concern, so I never investigated it much.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thank You Folks...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12