Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Finally got 9mm ammo

I totally lucked out on 750rds of 9mm, cost was .33rd, for once Cabelas had reasonably priced ammo, I purchased the limit that was allowed and now I can go shoot with my son. There was 500rd packs of Herters 115gr 9mm and 150rd packs of Winchester M1152 Active Duty ammo, a employee said they have been getting modest shipments of this ammo a couple times a week, I was there around 3pm, so there must be decent quantities being put out if it was still there that late in the day, so this is just a FYI for you members near enough to the Grandville Cabelas.

MGO Member
    Any decent mgo member would be in the marketplace selling that for .83/rd.

You better get over there cookie.

I am a Forum User
    I live quite a bit away from that Cabelas, so I'm set to where I can practice a bit, I already had a bit under 500rds of Aquila that I bought from Dunham Sports on sale for $8.99 per 50rd box with coupons before covid hit, I sure miss those prices. I see 9mm FMJ is up to .68 to .70 per round now at SGAmmo, that's totally ridiculous, at those prices I don't need to shoot that ammo that bad.

yeah, Dunham's and Cabela's have been both getting ammo in weekly, 1-10 cases a week per store, and selling it for their regular prices of around .30/round. If brick and mortar places sell it for that price, online retailers are just profiteering. It's also thanks to the "entrepreneurs" like a lot of "good people" on this forum that a lot of folks haven't been able to find any ammo for a while.
    Edit: It's these "entrepreneurs" that are the reason that you can now buy only 2-3 packs even if you do catch it. Just a coincidence that on monday Dunham's get their shipment and by monday night there is a bunch of posts on here and armslist of 3 boxes of ammo...