Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Ann Arbor Arms is also now taking a copy of your driver license when buying anything gun related

I stopped in at shoot point blank again today because I had the day off and they changed their box limit from 5 to 3 overnight
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Evansky2 View Post
    Ann Arbor Arms is also now taking a copy of your driver license when buying anything gun related
    That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by js9lives View Post
    Stopped by yesterday and there was plenty of 9mm ($16.99/50) and 5.56 ($10.99/20) with the same member caveat.

Totally turned me off when I purchased a maglula (mag loader) and they asked for my drivers license. Declined, and not politely either, there is no call for that.
    What was their reason for asking for a copy of your drivers license? Did they refuse to sell you the product when you told them to pound sand?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    What was their reason for asking for a copy of your drivers license? Did they refuse to sell you the product when you told them to pound sand?
    Nope! Salesman seemed taken aback Paid and left.

I also picked up one of their range passes for 5 visits. When I go there to shoot they'll be welcome to view my birthdate to verify age, but they're sure not scanning my personal info.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    I was paying with a credit card and the cashier asked for my license. From time to time I have had a cashier ask to see my license to make sure I am the person on the card, which I am not mad at because I have had multiple credit cards stolen, but when the person at AAA took mine, they photo scanned it. I asked what the reason was for scanning the license and the guy said they take pictures of everyone's license and record everything you purchase as a "store account". I had already completed the transaction but won't be going back. Not too fond of my license being next to a list of everything I by from a gun store. Good thing for me, I was only buying rail covers
    Last edited by Evansky2; 11-17-2020 at 04:24 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I was paying with a credit card and the cashier asked for my license. From time to time I have had a cashier ask to see my license to make sure I am the person on the card, which I am not mad at because I have had multiple credit cards stolen, but when the person at AAA took mine, they photo scanned it. I asked what the reason was for scanning the license and the guy said they take pictures of everyone's license and record everything you purchase as a "store account".
    To verify a credit card / match the person to the card, of course. Have a look, verify, etc.
    Scan it for anything I buy in your store, (aside from a copy of my ID with a 4473 which is required by law for FFL's) then NOPE! Delete the picture you just took of my license without my authorization. I'm no longer your customer.
    That really surprises me about AAA. Pretty sad they are choosing to go down this road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12