Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: .264 win mag...

I am a Forum User

.264 win mag...

Anyone have a .264 win mag and some scope experience with one?

This is mostly a safe queen (mod 70), I may take it out to punch paper or eventually go out west.
    I was thinking a leupold for nostalgia? Anything i find that i like always seems to be out of stock. Would really like to stay under $400. I have 1" low/medium rings. I'll buy 30mm rings if i have to but id rather not. I felt that an A.O. would be a good idea with this rifle/cartdrige but I dont know if its really necessary.

Thanks for any input!

MGO Member
    If your rifle is gloss blue, try to find a 4-12 Vari-X IIc. Has AO, which would be nice, considering the range of your .264 Winchester.

Not overly huge either. Keep checking theBay till you find one in your price range.

Great hunting combo IMO, I have a 3-9 and a 4-12. They have been great scopes for 20+ years.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

MGO Member
    My model 70 in 264 win mag is topped with a weaver super slam 3X15X42 great scope for $$ spent.Bear basin optics still has a few around for $550 bucks.