Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I saw no use for the 40S&W, got rid of all my dies, components, guns... Then I found the sweetest CZ I have ever seen, dry fired! It was a stinking 40S&W! I tooled up again, but it was short lived. I do miss that Colt built CZ40B, had the best trigger of any factory CZ I have ever seen, but not the 40S&W.
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    40 S&W.. finally gave in to this cal. after collecting so much brass for it..
    I've had a 10mm for >20 yrs..a Delta Elite that I rarely shot
    (Most my pistol shooting is in my club's indoor range., & they don't allow magnum loads or 1omm.)
    Bought a Glock 22 & a Lone wolf barrel, so I could shoot lead w/o worry.
    Didn't like the mod.22 (it's plastic, not steel) eventually stumbled onto a Sig226S, in 40 S&W

the 226S is also known as the X-5 Target.. a pistol crafted in Sig's Custom shop..no longer made.
    If not the most accurate pistol I own, it's one of them.. even if it's in 40S&W cal.

Also got Doug Jones to fit a Nowlin 40S&W barrel to my Delta..it shoots very accurately as well.

have grown to be a fan of this caliber, once I got a pistol I could shoot accurately in it.

I am a Forum User
    Hoarders man, hoarders... but I got plenty LOL.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123