Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Prepcision.com - Scam?

A buddy of mine told me about a mount for a pistol for our vehicles but I forgot where he stated he got one from so I went on the great internet search and found Prepcision.com. They have those magnetic pistol mounts which would be awesome for my truck. Their website seemed well put together and I liked the price so I ordered two - one for my F150 and one for my girlfriends' Commander. A day later, I was confused that I hadn't received a confirmation email that my order was placed so I emailed them. I received a reply that my order had shipped and gave me a USPS tracking number. That tracking number on the USPS site stated that my order had been received yet it would "arrive later than expected but is on its way". That was back middle October. I have since sent another inquiry email to Prepcision as to where my product is only to be given the same USPS malarky that it had been received yada yada yada. I called USPS today and of course I'm in this ridiculously long line (too many folks wondering where their ballots went) because I'd really like to know if they actually have a product in their system before I go blasting the company but overall at the moment I think I've been scammed. On their website, they have contact us but nowhere is there an actual phone number to call someone. Guess that should have been clue #1. Has anybody had any success in ordering from Prepcision.com?

I am a Forum User
    OK, apparently its a fraudulent company. I found some Facebook posts of folks in the same boat as me. So, I don't recommend attempting to do business with them. FYI.

MGO Member
    Sorry to hear it's a scam. Too many of those floating around.
    If your looking for a magnetic mount, look over amazon or ebay.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=magnetic+...ss_ts-a-p_1_12

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the link. Just what we were looking for.