Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pickup my guitar play - just like yesterday .....

Quote Originally Posted by Mkc451 View Post
    Pickup my guitar play - just like yesterday .....
    Won't get fooled again.

I am a Forum User
    Well, the guns are gone. At least thats what they have promised. I've already prepped for these days. If you want to be a gun owner, get used to being called a criminal. Take pride in it, a patriotic duty kind of feeling. Defend yourself against confiscations too. They took an oath. It's not like they didnt know that. They knew it was a dangerous job. They knew what they were doing was wrong on every level too. Morally, constitutionally, it's against natural law and so on. You are the only way they will ever be held to account.
    Last edited by Guns N Glory; 11-24-2020 at 04:16 PM.

So the Trump years were the good years. The “good ole days”.

I am a Forum User
    By the gun ownership standard, so were the Obama years.

Nothing is going to happen. Even if Biden tries executive orders, the courts will knock them down.

Once the Biden newness and the Corona threat blows over, everything will be back to Obama-Pre-Covid Trump era normal.

Gunwise, I'm quite disappointed in the performance of the Republican party in the Trump years.
    Just me

Instructor: Basic Pistol, PPIH, PPOH, Hunter Safety
    NRA Life Member
    President of the Chippewa County Shooting Association

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by luckless View Post
    Gunwise, I'm quite disappointed in the performance of the Republican party in the Trump years.
    That's because they don't actually want to accomplish anything. It's all about maintaining the status quo of politics being a professional wrestling match to put on a show but maintain their positions as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan99 View Post
    By the gun ownership standard, so were the Obama years.

Nothing is going to happen. Even if Biden tries executive orders, the courts will knock them down.

Once the Biden newness and the Corona threat blows over, everything will be back to Obama-Pre-Covid Trump era normal.
    That's the most optimistic post I've seen in a long time. I'm sure praying you are right, but I seriously doubt if it will go back to business as usual. If the Dems win those two Georgia seats we won't have the SCOTUS either, as they'll just pack that full of Dems.
    -John-

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    That's because they don't actually want to accomplish anything. It's all about maintaining the status quo of politics being a professional wrestling match to put on a show but maintain their positions as long as possible.
    The Dems want to pass little bits of gun control to drum up their base and show accomplishments.
    The Repubs want to pass little bits of gun control to drum up their base and raise money to "save our rights".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123