Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Sounds like some might just lean a little bit to far to the left.

I am a Forum User
    A lot of people have made a LOT of assumptions on a very limited story. Why does everyone assume that the broken window into the building gave them instant access to the firearms? There is no where near enough information to place any blame on anyone but the thieves in the case. Criminals make it a point to find ways around security systems and no matter what anyone thinks, your security is merely a deterrent to make someone not want to bother and look for an easier target.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDub View Post
    A lot of people have made a LOT of assumptions on a very limited story. Why does everyone assume that the broken window into the building gave them instant access to the firearms? There is no where near enough information to place any blame on anyone but the thieves in the case. Criminals make it a point to find ways around security systems and no matter what anyone thinks, your security is merely a deterrent to make someone not want to bother and look for an easier target.
    Gun owners LOOOOOOOVE to crucify other gun owners/gun businesses.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDub View Post
    Like I always said a lock only keeps a honest person honest.

I am a Forum User
    The only creature lower than a snake is the thief and even a snake has respect for itself..

I am a Forum User
    The man's looking for his merchandise back. Anyone that sells guns to a dealer or puts it on consignment should have necessary, trackable data. And should be held responsible. If a licensed gun store takes on consignments or buys from an individual they should record all info and verify identity of the seller. This should go into a database to insure that the prep doesn't get away so easily.
    They do it on pawn stars? The problem? What if the buyer who bought it from the thief took everything for granted?
    That cannot happen now...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    Gun owners LOOOOOOOVE to crucify other gun owners/gun businesses.
    This! A lot of people on here have that"im better than you "mentality... sick...... just sick! If your online telling everyone how much better you are then them at anything... including storage of a gun... you might as well vote for Brandon... stick together or fall apart

I am a Forum User
    Agreed. I have ring, adt, Comcast camera’s and a reinforced room with my safe.
    I recently had a 105 pound **** Argentina who would
    Just loved to used a person breaking in as chew toy. He passed away Wensday,
    Good post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456