Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Full bore firearms has ton.s of cameras and a alarm system in place it takes some time for the police to get there.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Simply amazing. The owners of said gun store should lose their ffl license and be put in jail. Stupidity has a price that needs to be paid.

It's a no brainer, when you have something of value it needs to be secured.
    His guns were secured.
    They were secured by the LAW.
    We have a law against taking someone else's guns without permission.

Sounds like a great security system.

Police said two unknown people threw a brick through the front glass window of the building and stole 49 firearms.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Police said two unknown people threw a brick through the front glass window of the building and stole 49 firearms.
    Well then that settles it! Apparently nothing else was broken or disabled. The unknown people just reached thru the broken window and grabbed 49 firearms..... Odd how there always seems to be a brick just laying around.

I am a Forum User

Sounds like you're still avoiding answering my question, sport.

If the ATF/NSSF wanted to help, they could distribute "dummy guns" to some of these stores with GPS chips embedded in them. Some dense turd smashes a window, grabs as many as they can walk out the door with, and unwittingly pockets a device that is pinging their location constantly.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

I think, ya it's an opinion, that this country started down the wrong road long ago when touchy feely folks decided it was nicer and more noble (noble.. a word that let's people think they are more special than others) to try to rehabilitate instead of punish. That led to the notion that if I am just understanding enough, inclusive enough, tolerant enough, careful to not tempt the criminally minded enough, and loving of my neighbor enough bad people will suddenly see the light and miraculously become good people.

I believe this led to the blame and the shame of a criminal's crime to be transferred from the criminal to the victim because if the victim just didn't tempt the criminal the criminal would behave.

So now we have a society where a criminal breaks into a gun store and steals a bunch of guns and it is the victim... the gun store owner's... fault for not making it impossible for the criminal to break in and steal.

I liked it better when miscreants were taken out behind the barn and had the error of their ways explained to them. Learn early that there will be swift personal and painful punishment if people decide to cheat, lie, destroy property, steal, and especially if they do physical harm of any kind to someone else.
    I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live very long under the tyranny that has begun.

MGO Member
    I'm disappointed.

I thought Bob was the only game in town.

I am a Forum User
    Simply amazing. The owners of said gun store should lose their ffl license and be put in jail. Stupidity has a price that needs to be paid.

It's a no brainer, when you have something of value it needs to be secured.
    Oh Sure! - More wedges dividing gun owners.

Typical liberal anti-gun comment to punish the victim.

The anti-gun crowds love these sanctimonious comment from supposedly pro-2A gun owners. With friends like this, who needs enemies.

I am a Forum User

I would dare to say, THAT is NOT the whole story. There has to be a lot more than that. Very poor and incomplete journalism, designed to put the blame on the victim.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast