Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Form 1 Fingerprint card question

When I sign the finger print cards should I use my normal signature which isn't legible (this is what's on my driver's license and anything else I sign) or should I sign it so it can be read?

I am a Forum User
    Dan, sign it as you would normally sign anything.

Here is a good guide: https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/bl...-through-guide

Thanks Jeff, I got thinking about it because the last form 4 I did I was told to sign it so my name was legible, but that was on the form 4 itself not the fingerprint cards. That one was done via the SS kiosk so I didn't have to do the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansjeep2000 View Post
    Thanks Jeff, I got thinking about it because the last form 4 I did I was told to sign it so my name was legible, but that was on the form 4 itself not the fingerprint cards. That one was done via the SS kiosk so I didn't have to do the cards.
    Who told you to do that? I have never once signed a form 4 or a form 1 legibly. (I have never once signed anything legibly).

I am a Forum User
    The signatures on the fingerprint card and the form 1 or 4 that you are submitting should probably look similar to each other.

Guy behind the counter at Uncoiled. This was last year when I bought a suppressor down there.

The cards I'm talking about now are for a couple efile form 1's I'm doing

As an added bonus one of my SBR's is gonna be delayed because I used a MGO lower from the 1st group buy of the old MEGA lowers and the model "zombie" isn't in the system.