Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Any experience with Gunfighters Inc Kenai chest hosters?

https://gunfightersinc.com/kenai-chest-holster/ Their Black Friday sale starts tomorrow 11/25

Since retiring I find myself in shorts or sweats or other comfort wear so the gun belts and holsters and such are not used as much. I think this is something I can utilize around the property, on the ATV, mowing, or even in the winter in town under a coat. I am ready to invest in a couple and am wondering any of you have one.

I am a Forum User
    I have one and use it to carry a S&W 686 Plus while hiking. I've put 50+ miles on the rig hiking, and it's well worth the money.

I will say the ONLY issue I've had is that carrying a heavy gun for 12+ hours, one should make sure it's adjusted properly or you can have extra weight hanging off the one shoulder causing a bit of cramping.

I am a Forum User
    They are good to go

I didnt know I needed this, now I do. Looks like a viable solution.

They had some issues with the holiday discount, but it should come off automatically now. ---30% off ready to ship and 20% off custom designs...

I haven’t used the Kenai chest rig setup but I own one from Simply Rugged and from Hill People Gear. I can’t say enough good things about the Hill People Gear chest kit bag. One of the best and versatile chest kits ever made. I ran and bike 100s of miles in these things. Super comfortable and convenient plus it conceals protects the firearm. https://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1