Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

2020 AWB Has Begun.

The 2020 Assault Weapons Ban has begun. How many of you are felons right now and had no idea?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IkVtY1PMoU

The wait time on the ATF Forms 1 and 4 are about to get a little bit longer.

I am a Forum User
    Glad I have a stamped SBR.

Oh, and Biden wants to get ALL AR's etc... registered under the NFA. If you have one registered lower, you can have as many uppers on it you want. Until they figure that out. Then we will have to register the uppers and serialize them. In such case, your upper and your lower may be married and the ATF isnt likely going to allow for an affair.

Again, NFA wait times will be unreal. With millions of us registering everything we own.
    Last edited by Guns N Glory; 11-25-2020 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns N Glory View Post

Oh, and Biden wants to get ALL AR's etc... registered under the NFA. If you have one registered lower, you can have as many uppers on it you want. Until they figure that out. Then we will have to register the uppers and serialize them. In such case, your upper and your lower may be married and the ATF isnt likely going to allow for an affair.

Again, NFA wait times will be unreal. With millions of us registering everything we own.
    You are kidding, right? Shhhhhhh

MGO Member
    The sky is always falling with this guy.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsten View Post
    The sky is always falling with this guy.
    It's no problem now, Trump and his Red Flag ideas are out.
    We now have a truly gun friendly government in power.

Isn't that right GNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Guns N Glory View Post

They will have a hard time making people register stuff there is no paper work for.

New stuff you order online in the future with a credit, sure they will know about that.

There are tens of millions of guns bought cash face to face they do not even really know how many are out there or who owns, them, where they went etc.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    They will have a hard time making people register stuff there is no paper work for.

New stuff you order online in the future with a credit, sure they will know about that.

There are tens of millions of guns bought cash face to face they do not even really know how many are out there or who owns, them, where they went etc.

This is the way it should be and has to stay this way.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

I am a Forum User

But on line buying will be stopped.
    I'm sure credit card purchases will be disallowed too.

Shortly after Biden is installed, all gun violence will be over.

I am a Forum User

You have a hard time using what you have no paperwork for though. Isnt much fun sitting in the rafters.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    It's no problem now, Trump and his Red Flag ideas are out.
    We now have a truly gun friendly government in power.

Isn't that right GNG?
    I wasnt at all worried about Trump losing. Votes don't matter anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast