Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post

Shortly after Biden is installed, all gun violence will be over.
    Yes this I’m sure will be true!

MAC responded pretty harshly to the Ammoland article stating nothing had really changed (yet). Yet being the keyword.

For what it's worth, I fully expect braces to become NFA items in the next 6 months unfortunately.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

MGO Member
    So... best place for 80% lowers?

Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    MAC responded pretty harshly to the Ammoland article stating nothing had really changed (yet). Yet being the keyword.

For what it's worth, I fully expect braces to become NFA items in the next 6 months unfortunately.
    so what will happen if you already had one, thats what has me curious.

I do not have one, but interested in the idea they make it legal, sell it to you, maybe as much at $2k or more, then after you have it make it illegal to use or more hoops to jump through.

Whats the word on what you will have to do, cost, wait etc.

I am a Forum User
    I've never dicked around with gun braces. Mostly I found them extremely unattractive. All my stuff has stamps already.

I am a Forum User
    First of all how do you know THEY made it legal? Is there proof that your exact brace was ever deemed legal? Was your exact brace ever sent in by the manufacture for approval?

Or was the brace you have just claimed as legal by the manufacturer or seller without proper approval?

We never know what way this will end up going, could end up like the Bump Stock thing with all being deemed illegal with no compensation (you are just out of luck).

Or could be a grandfathered type thing. (on this I have doubts)

Might not even be an issue in the future as the guns that the braces go on might be outlawed in the future under the Biden anti-gun clan.

My personal take is we wait and see where it goes then react to what comes our way. Comply, don't comply, find a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    so what will happen if you already had one, thats what has me curious.

I do not have one, but interested in the idea they make it legal, sell it to you, maybe as much at $2k or more, then after you have it make it illegal to use or more hoops to jump through.

Whats the word on what you will have to do, cost, wait etc.
    I assume they'll make everyone pay the $200 to register it, turn it in, or destroy it. I wouldn't expect any sort of grandfathering. I don't think any brace is going to be safe frankly.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

Just pull 'em off and leave the buffer tube.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthWOLF View Post
    Just pull 'em off and leave the buffer tube.
    Exactly what I have been saying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12