Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: CZ or CMMG?

I am a Forum User

CZ or CMMG?

I've narrowed my search for my newest PCC purchase to the CMMG 300 Series, 9 mm Banshee with the radial delayed blow back or the CZ Scorpion 9mm, Evo 3, S2 Micro. My plan is to suppress my final choice. If anyone here has any experience with either or an opinion, I'd love to hear it, pro or con. This purchase is strictly for CQC. Price is not an issue as everything has increased in price. Thanks.
    Last edited by Sharpeye380; 11-25-2020 at 05:05 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Having shot both, the CMMG is much more pleasant to shoot so that is where I spent my money. Works well with Magpul Glock mags also.

I am a Forum User
    CMMG all day. No contest.

MGO Member
    Delayed blowback vs straight blowback works better with cans.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

The CMMG is definitely a softer shooter, but comes with a higher price tag of several hundred more (at least used to, maybe the price of Scorpions has gone up).

Depends whether you want an AR style PCC or something different. If you're comfortable with the AR platform already and don't care about price, I'd say go the CMMG path.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

MGO Member
    I own both and would choose the CMMG over the CZ. It shoots softer and shoots suppressed better. On both I’m running a three lug mount and a Griffin Optimus. The CMMG doesn’t shoot as soft as my POF MP5 clone, but it’s pretty close.

I have been trying to find a Banshee upper, but they appear to be out of stock everywhere.

I have a Banshee in 10mm. Awesome gun. No experience with CZ but I wouldn’t hesitate a bit to buy another Banshee.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    I have been trying to find a Banshee upper, but they appear to be out of stock everywhere.
    I'm an authorized dealer for CMMG. Not only are most of their products almost unobtanium to find in stock anywhere, but the wait time for just about anything is significant.

Almost two months ago, I ordered a ENDEAVOR 300 MK4 6mm ARC upper and magazine. We were told it would be at LEAST 6 months AT BEST before it would be produced.

My customer, who happens to be an MGO member, has the patience of Job.