Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Delete

MGO Member

Delete

delete
    Last edited by 1tondriver; 12-07-2020 at 08:07 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I know what you mean about the CFO cutting you off, I feel your pain, mine did the same thing, says I have to sell my guns to pay for my kids weddings. can you be more specific about the work, are these hand guns rifles slug guns.

I am a Forum User
    Delete

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M-G-W-N View Post
    I know what you mean about the CFO cutting you off, I feel your pain, mine did the same thing, says I have to sell my guns to pay for my kids weddings. can you be more specific about the work, are these hand guns rifles slug guns.
    PM sent, work needs to be done on 2 Rimfire rifles and maybe some trigger work on Bullpup shotgun.

If this post needs to be moved or deleted please do or pm me and I will delete.
    Last edited by 1tondriver; 11-30-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M-G-W-N View Post
    Tell her now way on that. Kids will have to pay.

You can help with time, advice, a hall deposit something like that.

If they do not pay, nothing is too expensive, anything goes. Also its not good enough. Imagine selling a number of guns for centerpieces and seat covers and literally no one notices or gives a crap either way.

Quote Originally Posted by 1tondriver View Post
    So the CFO (wife) has cut off my funding for my gun hobby. I have a couple of things that I want to get done and am willing to trade a pistol for some work. Nothing complicated (drill and tap scope mounts and mount 2 scopes, maybe some trigger work and ??). Didn’t know exactly where to post this but thought I would start here. If someone near the Waterford area is interested or knows of someone or shop, please pm me. Mods if this is not posted correctly please move or contact me. Thanks
    I think you can definitely find someone on here to help you out, depending on what pistol you are trading you will find someone. I can think of a guy or two, Ill wait for them to chime in, I think they will.