Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo View Post
    I too am old/fat, but I have a system. I took some old fast food bags and a half eaten taco bell burrito that I lacquered and glued them to an old floor mat on the passenger side. The car already looks ransacked and my little arsenal is hidden in plain sight.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Speaking of SHTF and TEOTWAWKI, what bag are you using for carrying the PC9? I'm looking for something that will ride behind the truck seat, or locked it the DECKED box, without absolutely screaming 'firearm'.
    This is the bag I use.

https://www.amazon.com/Savior-Equipm...6691124&sr=8-7

Quote Originally Posted by erict View Post
    I actually bookmarked that earlier as a serious contender. Not as discrete as I wanted, but behind the seat, or locked in the bed box behind the jumper cables, tools, miscellaneous shtuff, it would be pretty unremarkable.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by esq_stu View Post
    Just got a PC Carbine on Black Friday. Made a discovery. When I slid the first (Gen3) Glock 19 mag in after changing the magwell I was like WTF. I went through a box of spare mags and some worked while some didn't. My Gen3 Glock magazines are too snug and do not drop free. My Gen4 mags do slide in easily and drop free. Not just the mag release notches are different - looking at them side-by-side the upper part of the mag has a slight ledge in the Gen3 mags that is not on the Gen4 mags. Never noticed it before.

I have Glock 26, 19, and 17, all Gen3 pistols, plus ARs and a Sub2000 in addition to the PC Carbine, all taking Glock mags, and I have many Glock mags. But I plan to go through all my Glock mags and segregate the Gen3 mags. In fact, I may have to get rid of them so I don't run into an issue in the future.
    I never noticed an issue using gen3 mags. Will have to take a closer look and see if I overlooked it since I have only had it at the range once.

I am a Forum User
    I actually bookmarked that earlier as a serious contender. Not as discrete as I wanted, but behind the seat, or locked in the bed box behind the jumper cables, tools, miscellaneous shtuff, it would be pretty unremarkable.
    Really like the bag. It plays double duty as I use it for my takedown as well.

I am a Forum User
    This is the bag I am using

https://fsdcinc.com/caretaker-protec...n-casesbags-3/

it is also available in two other colors, I also use the ruger mags and they are snug and don't wobble around like glock mags and since I don't own or want a Glock because their grip does not work with my hands. Yes it fits with an optic on but barely.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator esq_stu's Avatar
    Speaking of SHTF and TEOTWAWKI, what bag are you using for carrying the PC9? I'm looking for something that will ride behind the truck seat, or locked it the DECKED box, without absolutely screaming 'firearm'.
    Fits perfectly in the Ruger logo 10/22 case (the long case, not the backpack).
    All the best,

--esq_stu
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home

The above comments are not intended to be and do not constitute legal advice to anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12