Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JP_argie View Post
    Question following this suggestion of buying through the classifieds here. If a person does not pass NICS background checks, is it legal to sell her/him a gun through the classified section? I thought it wasn't.
    If I sell you a long gun, all I want to see is a DL. A pistol? DL and CPL.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    If I sell you a long gun, all I want to see is a DL. A pistol? DL and CPL.
    ?
    For a pistol, you would not accept a DL and a RI-010 (LTP)?

GOOD to know!

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Open warrant?
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    ?
    For a pistol, you would not accept a DL and a RI-010 (LTP)?

GOOD to know!
    I don't think I typed it as such, although I refused a LTP purchase to someone that had only been here 1 month, and had less than 10 posts.
    Anyway, my house, my rules.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123