Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Looking for a good shotgun stock worker?

I am considering having some buttstock work done on a gun that I am purchasing. I would like to consider having a piece of walnut added to the gun to make it a little longer. Anyone know of a stock maker or wood guy that specializes in this type of work here in Michigan?

I may also consider a pad and spacer to get the length that I desire, any thoughts on a good recoil pad installer?

MGO Member
    Call the guys at pacific sporting arms in commerce. They should know someone. I had some minor work done on an old citron 325. Came out nice.

I am a Forum User
    If you are fairly handy and take your time it can easily be done yourself. Trace the butt stock on the piece of wood and rough cut it out leaving just a little bit of material outside of the line. After that sand it to the exact distentions.

Joe

I could help you out with a piece of Walnut if you give me the dimensions.
    Too far away for me to help more than that. PM if you want to talk about it.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING