Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

benelli loading port bevel and polish for 3 gun

Ive got a benelli M2 and am looking for this kind of work locally (SE michigan) instead of sending it out of state:

any recommendations for someone whos got benelli specific experience?

I am a Forum User
    My search hasn't turned up any results in Michigan, Roth Performance in Wisconsin is probably your closest. I know its intimidating but I did my M3K port job myself with a die grinder/carbide bit for the heavy removal, followed by dremel and tootsie rolls, didn't really take that long, I think it was like 1 hour max. I did quite a bit of reading and watching videos before taking the dive, but after I was finished, there is no way I would've paid someone to do that. Another option would be to find a reputable machine shop that has a mill and do it that way. Buddies dad is/has one and knocked his out in no time.

MGO Member
    appreciate it. Roth is on my list, along with Briley, MOA precision, C-Rums, and Benny Hill.

All happen to be out of state unfortunately.

Im not at a point in my metal working where I'd trust myself to not ruin the receiver, and I want someone specifically who's got Benelli experience, as Ive heard that little pin pocket on the left side of the loading port is easy to go too deep into, and take part of the pin head off as well....