Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

I see this issue isn't unique to MGO…

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...ts-/5-2312997/
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I am OK here unless Google gets on board. This censorship is really out of hand. Now we are controlled by BIG TECH.

MGO Board of Directors

I'm still getting emails from GOA to my .MSN account, but I had to swap it out for a gmail address to get MGO email. I would have thought that GOA would be a higher priority on the ban list than MGO.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I guess I need to finally pull the trigger on secure VPN and Email...

I am a Forum User
    I would suggest ProtonMail, its not hosted in the US and has much higher security standards. I've been in the IT field building and designing networks and network security for over 25 yrs. Just thought that might be of some value.
    https://protonmail.com/

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Just curious if MGO has reached out to our Senators and representatives to get a response on this censorship of fee speech?

Quote Originally Posted by muddyboots View Post
    Just curious if MGO has reached out to our Senators and representatives to get a response on this censorship of fee speech?
    Most likely has nothing to do with censorship and more to do with misconfigured DNS zone file records for the domain.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by muddyboots View Post
    You realize that the First Amendment only covers governments, not private businesses, such as Micro$uck and Google.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by ECSUSER View Post
    Most likely has nothing to do with censorship and more to do with misconfigured DNS zone file records for the domain.
    Sure…since only 100% (minus Microsoft) of email domains have no issue with migunowners.org emails.

Microsoft did this to us, as well as ar15.com and ar15.com has been blacklisted way longer than MGO, so I'd say it has everything to do with Microsoft taking a political stance against gun owners.

As mentioned in the OP, it is no small coincidence that this happened to MGO just after we applied for a non-profit license for MS Office, and we were denied, even though we are a bona fide 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity organization.

Michigan GUN Owners = NOPE!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers

Maybe we should add all Microsoft domains to our black list.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast