Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

1931 Winchester Model 21 #205 Value

Looking for value of my 1931 Winchester Model 21 serial number 205. Beautiful example. A couple dings on walnut furniture and handling marks. Locks up tight and in shooting condition. Commonly loose handguard. Crisp checkering.

Would also love to hear ideas on selling a firearm of this 'caliber.'

Thank you!

MGO Member
    If you are serious about selling, drive to Jaqua's Gun Club in Findlay, Ohio.

Yours could use a little attention, clean and wax, adjust forend. Even a Field Grade 12 should bring North of $2,500.

http://www.jaquas.com/
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by john.41 View Post
    If you are serious about selling, drive to Jaqua's Gun Club in Findlay, Ohio.

Yours could use a little attention, clean and wax, adjust forend. Even a Field Grade 12 should bring North of $2,500.

http://www.jaquas.com/
    Oh yeah, very serious about selling. Would love to do a local deal if even if I take a little less money. I picked it up from a local store a few months ago for $250. They are more tactical oriented so I can only assume they did not know what they had lol.

Thank you! I will try calling them tomorrow.