Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: New holster

New holster

I just nabbed the ShapeShift holster from alien gear and I have to say I like it a lot. It has two key parts made from a hard polymer. One side contains the adjustable retention unit, and you secure the trigger guard of the system to this unit. I really like the comfort, retention adjustment, grip access, and concealment. I did not have to change the cant or ride height, so those were non-issues. I did have a minor potential issue with the size of the base but still solid. Draw is a bit slower from an outside the waistband holster, where I did not have to pull up my shirt to access the gun. My M&P stayed put, yet was fast to draw on the range. Solid find I would suggest taking a look if your needing a holster. Any holsters you prefer or have tried? Curious how it stacks up!

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the review. I am too in a search of new holster and decided try Veddar holster after seeing number of positive reviews on Youtube.