Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: One stop dealer

MGO Member

One stop dealer

Anyone knows if there is a dealer near the Downriver area that will walk you thru the process of getting a silencer and valid advise about the pro and cons of various models. Thanks

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    im a 07/02 ffl who deals in machine guns/silencers/sbrs in clinton township and i can give you all the information you need you can contact me at 586-295-9805 if you order any nfa items through me you're welcome to shoot them whenever you want while the tax stamp is pending ill bring them out to the range.

MGO Member
    That sounds like a plan, question is how do I start. Everyone is talking about forms and prints and such so where do I begin?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYTROOPER View Post
    That sounds like a plan, question is how do I start. Everyone is talking about forms and prints and such so where do I begin?
    By far the easiest when it comes to that is going through SilencerShop.com and using one of their kiosks for prints & pic.

MGO Member
    Thanks, will try over the Holidays

I am a Forum User
    Be aware of the high transfer fees if you order online and transfer to a local dealer. You’re best bet is to go somewhere with a SilencerShop kiosk as mentioned above and from there it’s a really easy process. I ordered online for what I thought was a better price but between the transfer fee and kiosk fee I paid more than if I had bought direct from a local dealer.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYTROOPER View Post
    Anyone knows if there is a dealer near the Downriver area that will walk you thru the process of getting a silencer and valid advise about the pro and cons of various models. Thanks
    Did you ever find anyone to help you? I live in Dearborn and am looking for the same thing.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by FishinJoe View Post
    Did you ever find anyone to help you? I live in Dearborn and am looking for the same thing.

Joe
    Tactical and Energetic Solutions in St Clair Shores. It isn't exactly down river, but not a terrible drive. The owner is a good guy, just don't discuss anything illegal around him or in the store. I bought three cans from him and two rifles. He has been smooth to deal with throughout each of the transactions.

29635 Harper Ave, St Clair Shores, MI 48082
    (586) 217-5146

MGO Member
    You might give "Downriver Guns" a visit, great people and their Silencer Shop kiosk is up and running.

https://www.downriverguns.com/
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.