Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Looking for a few spots for ducks and pigeons

Now that duck season is over in SE Michigan (sans the late weekend), I’m already looking forward to next year. I wanted to put something out there and see if I had any takers or suggestions.

I am looking for some private lands to hunt ducks/geese next season preferably 30 minutes or so outside Canton. I typically hunt by myself or with another buddy. We are respectful, clean and wall mannered hunters just looking for an edge up on some birds. We would gladly pay for the right spot.

Secondly, in the off season I would also love to be able to do some feral pigeon hunting. This looks like it would be a lot of fun and would be good practice for duck season. Would love to find an area to make this happen. Same situation as above.

Please feel free to respond to this post or message me directly. I’d love to hear what you have to say or even talk ducks! Thanks.

MGO Member
    Still looking!