Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Account closed Forum User

Cool Thank You For The Invite - Acme Shooting Goods LLC.

We are Acme Shooting Goods located in Oxford Michigan. We opened the store this past Monday, December 7th!!! We have the retail store open at this time. We have A LOT of ammunition, new and used guns, holsters, and we are adding more of everything daily! In the spring we will begin construction on a 15 lane, 75 yard long, enclosed shooting range. YES, a 75 yard indoor shooting range, and yes we are excited about that too!!! We will soon add a full time gunsmithing service, manufacturing of custom AR parts, and ammunition manufacturing/reloading. Come out and see us at 785 S. Lapeer Rd, Oxford MI 48371. Or call us at 248-800-4223, visit us on FaceBook, maybe even drop us your email at our single page website and we can alert you when our “real” website is up and running and also things that are happening along the way. Thank you for taking the time to read up on us and we hope to see you soon!!!

Again, Thank You for taking the time to learn a bit about us!
    Last edited by AcmeShootingGood; 11-30-2023 at 12:26 PM.

My Grandson bought a M&P 9c from you last week. He said that your store was real nice and the staff helpful.

I'll be stopping in soon.

Edit: https://www.bizapedia.com/mi/acme-sh...goods-llc.html

I think you typoed the zip code.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Welcome, this is great news as you are right down the road from me.
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Road Runner better look out, Beep Beep
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "dying ain't much of a living boy"

I am a Forum User
    Welcome! Make sure you join the FFLs Only forum in the Commercial Dealers section. We've had a lot of good information shared there when one of us runs into an issue.

Is this the same crew that had the shop in Lapeer?

MGO Board of Directors

Welcome to MGO, AcmeShootingGood!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

..Joe how are you doing just found out you got covid?

MGO Member
    This place seemed alright. Pretty friendly, clean place, decent inventory. But then, well we’ll just say that I will no longer shop there nor will I be referring anyone there. Not a good way to do business. If a gun is on the shelf it should be for sale. Not check if the Gunbroker listing might be worth more money. I am all for a business making money but, if you list it online then take it off the shelf before someone drives an hour to get it.
    Last edited by dewey8971; 02-23-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast