Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

S&W M&P Shield EZ Recall

Anyone other than me have their (new) S&W pistol recalled? I bought a S&W M&P Shield EZ 9mm on the 20th of October and just recently received the info that it was being recalled. My pistol manufacture date was late in October and the recall included any pistol manufactured until October 31, 2020.

I sent mine in with the free fedex shipper and they have now had it for about 8 days. They say it will only take 10 days to verify if my pistol has the cracked hammer issue and then return the pistol. I am concerned with the time its already taken and I have heard other saying theirs was gone for more than 20 days and still counting.

I bought this as a conceal carry pistol and got rid of my previous carry weapon. I have an older pistol I have gone back to but this really sucks.
    Last edited by jziggy101; 01-06-2021 at 12:29 AM.

I posted this recall several weeks ago. It's in the stickies.

What I was looking for is an idea of how soon my pistol might be on its way back to me.