Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    I bought one. Not to comply with ban state regulations but because I like conventionally styled rifles. I can use my 450 BM and 350L uppers on it to hunt as well as any other AR upper. I do have ARs and AKs as well. I also have a Mini 30, M1 carbine, M1a, Saiga sporter and Keltec SU16. I just like conventionally styled rifles.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

Quote Originally Posted by doslitros View Post
    Any customers have much to say about them after using them for a bit etc? Or just initial impressions? It seems like after they switched from Ares to Fight Lite (or maybe something else happened?? No idea) the triggers improved a lot etc. I first heard these mentioned The other day on Serbu’s channel from an older video.
    They have. Like a couple others are saying, they bought them for aesthetic and form factor and one just to see. All have really liked them and two have ordered more. I will say one thing, the inventory doesn't hang around. RSR is my main distributor and almost as soon as stuff from SCR shows up it's gone again, and it's been like that for 2 years.

I am a Forum User
    Sorry... it reminded me of Kalifornia's "featureless" Compliant AR for some reason, ....I digress....

For those that dig 'em, shoot 'em up! I'm sure I have something I shoot that others wouldn't spend their money on. To each their own.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Sorry... it reminded me of Kalifornia's "featureless" Compliant AR for some reason, ....I digress....

For those that dig 'em, shoot 'em up! I'm sure I have something I shoot that others wouldn't spend their money on. To each their own.

That thing is an abomination. I wanted to vomit just seeing it here.

MGO Board of Directors

That's a special kind of sexy! Kind of like the ugly girlfriend you don't want your friends to see you with…but man is she good when alone!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

For one thing, you can mount a scope down where it belongs. Not my cup of tea, don’t even like tea, but hey, kinda cool
    Active airport shooter

I’ll take two, if I ever break a leg! Lol
    Active airport shooter

MGO Member
    Kinda reminds me of Mr. Garrisons “IT bike”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12